These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of www.roomlane.com.au (the "Site"). This Site is owned and operated by Roomlane.
This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT IMPACTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Roomlane and the Site's creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Harass or mistreat other users of our Site;
- Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site;
- Hack into the account of another user of the Site;
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent; or
- Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
- Home Decor & Furniture.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods we provide. You agree to purchase goods from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
Third Party Goods and Services
Our Site may offer goods and services from third parties. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of goods and services made available by third parties on our Site.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card;
- Direct Debit;
- Bank transfer; and
All prices are displayed on our website are in Australian dollars (AUD)
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorise our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through the following method:
- All in stock items are dispatched between 2-5 business days.
- Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected. Delivery times may vary due to unforseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and public holidays. You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase unless a free delivery term is offered on your selected purchase.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Refunds for Goods
Refund requests must be made within 7 days after receipt of your goods.
We accept refund requests for goods sold on our Site for any of the following reasons:
- Good is broken;
- Good does not match description; or
- Good is the wrong size.
Returns can be made by mail. To return a good by mail, follow the following procedure: Pack your goods and attach the return label that was included in your package. To report a faulty item, contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of your goods. Make sure to attach photos of the product and provide us with as much information as possible so that we can assist you. Our team will review your request and contact you via email with the next steps.
If the product is not in the original packaging, we cannot accept the item for return & refund. Sale items that are purchased during a promotion and sample sales cannot be accepted for exchange or refund. We cannot offer refunds on grounds of “change of mind” so please select carefully. We may offer you a store credit in this case.
The following guarantees apply to our Site:
12 months from date of receipt of goods.
Many of our products are hand made and contain natural materials. We cannot offer an unconditional warranty on such products.
Our products are suitable for residential use. Any misuse, accident or improper use will void the guarantee.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Australian Consumer Law, Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
Roomlane and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, if you and Roomlane are unable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, then you and Roomlane agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator in the event that mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and Roomlane.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and Roomlane agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and to bring an action for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
The prices of products, as well as any charges and taxes, displayed on this website are expected to be correct at the time of issue, but are subject to change at any time and are subject to availability. This website's prices are all in Australian dollars (AUD). Prices are valid only in Australia and are subject to change, which will take effect immediately after being published on our website.
- In case of price reduction on an item, we are unable to make any price adjustments on orders outside 24 hours of your order. In this case, you will be offered a store credit.
- We cannot amend prices on goods that are already in despatch
- All prices on the website include a 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Roomlane is authorised to cancel the order at any time without any prior information and refund any money paid.
- Accuracy, relevance and completeness of information We endeavour to take all precautions regarding accuracy and completeness of the information on products on the website. However, this information is for illustrative purposes only. We cannot guarantee an absolute colour match to the displayed image on the website as colours are displayed differently on different screens. Please make your selection with care, as we do not accept cancellations or refunds on such grounds.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows: